This San Blas Islands Tour, start and ends from your hotel in Panama City. This trip is really a getaway. You will have the opportunity to relax, meet the Guna Yala people, enjoy more islands and feel like a true explorer who just discover a wonderful panoramic sights, paradisiac beaches, friendly fish and good mood! Get your swimming suit we’ll be taking care of everything else for you
WHY CHOOSE US ?
You’d better ask yourself when shopping around! We totally agree with you! You want to know which service is the best and fits your needs.
– First there is no hidden fees, it is all inclusive (except 4$ p/p port tax)
– We offer you unique trip than other travel agencies do
– You save money if you book with us than if you book with your hostel
– We respond you between 5 – 20 min about your request by email 24/5
– We have also special price for group more than 6 person
– If you’d like an upgraded service for private room or lobster meal, we’ll be happy to serve you at small extra costs. Just let us know !
Panama City Tour 30$ and Shuttle Panama Airport 35$
WHAT’S INCLUDED ? (if you are resident or Panamanian 15$ discount)
Do not forget to charge your camera batteries and bring your passport
– Pick-up at your hotel or house in Panama City between 5:15 – 5:45 AM
– Shared transportation 4×4 Jeep and boat (round trip)
– Taxes on each island included in this package and the entry of Guna Yala
– Visit of islands: 1night Isla Aguja, 1night Isla Aroma, 1night Isla diablo
– All transfert island to island after breakfest 8:30 AM
– Tour on the 1st and 2nd day to isla Chichime, Pero or Pero Grande, if you want more tour ask directly on the island (15$ – 20$)
– Sleep in Private cabaña (305$/pp), Dorm (275$p/p) or Camping (245$p/p)
– 9 meals on the daily special: fish, chicken. Served with rice and vegetables
– 3 breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinner
– Drop off 4 days later at your hotel or house in Panama City around 11:30AM
– Snorkeling equipment, but they are used or you can rent it on the island (5$)
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number and dont forget to choose your dates. If your alone and want private cabaña, we give priority to couple.
– Port tax (4$ p/p) and lobster meal (14$ or more)
– Drinks like beer, rum, water or soda, but they are available on the island at extra cost (1.50$ – 2$)
WHAT TO BRING
you can bring your big luggage with you, but it will be better with:
A small backpack with:
– Your passport
– Snacks and Fruit
– Drinks like beer, rum, water, soda
– Fully charged camera or you’ll feel bad
=> There is no cash machine (ATM) in San Blas !
– A few dollars for Kuna artifact or for buy some drinks or coconut
– Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat
– Swimming suit, beach towel, Flip-flops
– Personal belongings, a book
Please remind that any of our tours might be delayed or canceled according weather forecast or safety conditions. In such cases, we’ll be happy to offer you a total refund.