This San Blas Panama Tour honey moon of 2 days 1 nights 3 islands starts and ends from your hotel in Panama City. To enjoy the San Blas Adventure Panama Islands the best we recommend our 3 Days-3 Nights San Blas Tour , meet the Kuna Yala people, visit 5 islands instead of 3, but visit a community island or cemetery Kuna which is a quite fascinating adventure.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
You’d better ask yourself when shopping around! We totally agree with you! You want to know which service is the best and fits your needs.
– First there is no hidden fees, it is all inclusive
– We offer you unique trip than other travel agencies do
– You save money if you book with us than if you book with your hostel
– We respond you between 5 – 20 min about your request by email 24/5
– We have also special price for group more than 6 person
– If you’d like an upgraded service for private room or lobster meal, we’ll be happy to serve you at small extra costs. Just let us know !
Panama City Tour 30$ and Shuttle Panama Airport 35$
– Private room with bathroom 190$p/p : every night more 65$ (with food)
WHAT’S INCLUDED ? (if you are resident or Panamanian 15$ discount)
Do not forget to charge your camera batteries and bring your passport
– Pick-up at your hotel or house in Panama City between 5:15 – 5:45 AM
– Shared transportation 4×4 Jeep and boat (round trip)
– Taxes on each island included in this package and the entry of Guna Yala
– Visit of 3 islands: Isla Estrella or Isla Guanidup, Isla of community or cemetery Guna
– All transfert island to island
– 1 night in isla Narasgandup Private cabana with bathroom (190$p/p)
– 4 meals on the daily special: lobster, fish, chicken, served with rice and vegetables
– 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
– Drop off 1 day later at your hotel or house in Panama City around 7:30 PM
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number and dont forget to choose your dates. If your alone and want private cabaña, we give priority to couple.
– Drinks like beer, rum, water or soda, but they are available on the island at extra cost (1.50$ – 2$)
– Snorkeling equipment, but you can rent it on the island from (3$ – 5$)
WHAT TO BRING
you can bring your big luggage with you, but it will be better with:
A small backpack with:
– Your passport
– Snacks and Fruit
– Drinks like beer, rum, water, soda
– Fully charged camera or you’ll feel bad
=> There is no cash machine (ATM) in San Blas !
– A few dollars for Guna artifact or for buy some drinks or coconut
– Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat
– Swimming suit, beach towel, Flip-flops
– Personal belongings, a book
Please remind that any of our tours might be delayed or canceled according to the weather forecast or safety conditions. In such cases, we’ll be happy to offer you a total refund.