This tour on Senidup island San Blas is about Camping (120$p/p) if you have all your own equipment required, but Dorms (126$p/p) and Private Cabanas (131$p/p) are also available on Senidup island , all with shared bathrooms. There are hammocks or benches around to relax and read a book ,listen music or have a volley ball match on the beach.The beach is a good size with amazing turquoise water.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
You’d better to ask yourself when shopping around! We totally agree with you! You want to know which service is best and fits your needs.
– First there is no hidden fees, it is all inclusive ( except 2$p/p for port tax)
– You save money if you book with us than if you book with your hotel
– We respond you between 5 – 20 min about your request by email 24/5
– We have also special price for group more than 6 person
– If you’d like an upgraded service for private room or lobster meal, we’ll be happy to serve you at small extra costs. Just let us know !
– Camping every night more 20$ (with food)
– Dorm room available for (126$p/p) every night more 26$ (with food)
– Private room available for (131$p/p) every night more 31$ (with food)
Panama City Tour 30$ and Shuttle Panama Airport 35$
WHAT’S INCLUDED ? (if you are resident or Panamanian 15$ discount)
Do not forget to charge your camera batteries and bring your passport
– Pick-up at your hotel or house in Panama City between 5:15 – 5:45am
– Shared transportation 4×4 Jeep (round trip)
– Taxes on each island included in this package and the entry of Guna Yala
– 1 Night at Isla Senidup
– 3 meals on the daily special: fish or chicken served with rice and vegetables
– 1 breakfast, 1 lunche, 1 dinner, usually fish of the day
– Drop off 1 day later at your hotel or house in Panama city around 11:30am
In order to make your reservation, we will need your complete names, hotel, room number and dont forget to choose your dates. If your alone and want private cabaña, we give priority to couple.
– 2$p/p for port tax and Lobster meal 14$ or more
– Tour to other islands, but you can choose from 10$ to 20$, depending on the distance
– Drinks like beer, rum, water or soda, but they are available on the island at extra cost 1.50$ – 2$
– Snorkeling equipment, but you can rent it on the island from 3$ – 5$
WHAT TO BRING
you can bring your big luggage with you, but it will be better with:
A small backpack with:
– Your passport
– Snacks and Fruit
– Your own drinks like beer, rum, water, soda
– Fully charged camera or you’ll feel bad
=> There is no cash machine (ATM) in San Blas !
– A few dollars for Guna artifact or for buy some drinks or coconut
– Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat
– Swimming suit, beach towel, Flip-flops
– Personal belongings, a book
Please remind that any of our tours might be delayed or canceled according weather forecast or safety conditions. In such cases, we’ll be happy to offer you a total refund.